Saturday, April 2, 2011

NOTD: A Hit with the Guys + New York



Heyyy! I'm back home in Toronto from my trip out West....and this was my welcome home bouquet of two dozen roses from Dale ;) He knows I love the coral coloured roses and extra baby's breath. He's a sweetheart





And this was my manicure during my trip out earlier in the week




For fun, I had asked Dale what colour he would like my nails to be. He said hot pink :) So I immediately thought of the China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy nail polish that he picked up for me last month. A couple of coats of China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy:


Funny I didn't realize I had a small birth mark on my pinkie until I saw this picture! Huh, the things I discovered via blogging....

This colour is really bold especially on fake nails like this. I liked it but spruced it up a bit with some chunky glitter polish at the tips. I like to do this to jazz up any base coat colour


Left to right: No brand chunky blue glitter polish I bought in Thailand, China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy


Sooo, this is the first manicure where I got numerous compliments - and all the compliments were from random gentlemen (the security guy at the airport, the gentleman sitting beside me on the plane, the male air flight attendant..etc..). I didn't get any compliments from the ladies...ah well. Hence the title of this post!


Now I gotta focus on my studies and catch up on some work stuff. But I can't complain because in two weeks Dale is taking me to New York!!! Ahhhh! I'm really excited :)






If you have any suggestions on must-see places in New York, please let me know


How is your weekend coming along? :)



No comments:

Post a Comment