Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I’m Sorry Jenn Sterger

By sammyvegas

I’m going to file this under blogger negligence. It’s no secret we don’t like Jenn Sterger as a reporter. Never has there been someone who has gotten where they are like she has. With an IQ that I would imagine hovers below 100, she manages to write for cnnsi.com and on occasion espn.com. She’s so bad that the subtitle on her articles at cnnsi reads this, ‘Florida State’s Jenn Sterger will answer your questions on Scorecard Daily every other Wednesday’.

What the #*&!? What’s the point of Scorecard Daily then? If I need an answer from Jenn today, you want me to check back in two weeks?

However, I never said DXP doesn’t like Jenn Sterger as a hottie. You’ll most likely know her as the ‘FSU cowgirl’. Regardless, she’s smoking hot and therefore needs more exposure.

I’m Sorry Jenn Sterger


I’m Sorry Jenn Sterger


I’m Sorry Jenn Sterger


I’m Sorry Jenn Sterger


I’m Sorry Jenn Sterger


I’m Sorry Jenn Sterger


I’m Sorry Jenn Sterger


I’m Sorry Jenn Sterger


I haven’t even scratched the surface with this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment