Saturday, April 9, 2011

Spring Flowers & Upcoming Trips





Dale sent me a beautiful calla lily bouquet on Friday. Awww, isn't that's so sweet of him?




Extra baby's breath because he knows how much I love that flower herb. 
Herb?!! 
That doesn't sound right to me LOL I'm calling them flowers! :P




Aren't the calla lilies gorgeousss?! 
They're so vibrant in colour and the shape is so beautifully eye catching
This type of flower really reminds me of Spring :) 




And look at the coloured pattern on the roses!
All three roses in the bouquet were this unique pattern. It's verrry pretty. 


***sigh***
Dale always seems to make my day


I can't wait to visit New York next week with him :)
I've heard so much about NY and this will be my first time visiting the city
I'm super fortunate that Dale is taking me on this trip and he always looks after me. 

And then the weekend after New York, Dale is taking me to Pittsburgh Pennsylvania for sightseeing, baseball games & shopping!! Ahhh! 






I loved Pittsburgh!
I visited it for the first time last August with my family (post is here)

Aaand, Dale and I get back from Pittsburgh on Easter Sunday.
So guess what?! 
My parents invited him over for Easter dinner!
Awww, so they all get to meet each other - so nice! And lots of yummy home cooked food too.
I have so many things to look forward to this month ;)


What are you looking forward to this month?


No comments:

Post a Comment