Saturday, April 9, 2011

OOTN & FOTN

It was so nice to catch up with friends on Friday night (thanks Rob!)  ;) 

We went to a club called Bar244
I really liked the music - lots of dance music! All drinks are cheap at $3-$4. I think the only turn off for me was the young crowd - it felt like a throwback to high school ten years ago. Okay, that would be cool only if I was ten years younger LOL 
Ah well, still had a fab time with friends and that's what counts :)

I haven't done an OOTN and FOTN post in a while so here is one for you (now you know why I was late ten minutes Rob haha)




I coloured my own hair earlier this week with L'oreal Feria #45 Deep Bronzed Brown.
If I stay within 1-2 shades of my natural hair colour, L'oreal Feria hair colour has never let me down. And even though my hair is a long length, I only need one Feria box dye

The eye shadow I have on is mainly MAC Nehru which I did a post on a few days ago here
The lashes I have on are my favourite pair! It's my trusty Ardell 107s and I've done a post on them here 





I layered two necklaces: one is Hello Kitty and the other is from Charlotte Russe 




I wore the Guess Kayla dress, which I'm not surprised to see they are sold out of
My purse is Steve Madden (I loveee the studs on this bag)
My heels are the Patent Uber Covered Platform Pump in Nude by Charlotte Russe (patent + nude + high heel = love at first sight for me! I have a shoe haul post coming up by the way)





These are the side slits in the Guess Kayla Dress




And these are all the accessories I had on last night :)
Not mentioned already is the Charlotte Russe bracelet to the far left.
The Bebe cuff bracelet (under the high heels) 
Both rings are from Forever21
My watch is from Guess


Do you like seeing these type of posts? 
If so, I will try to do them more often....

And how is your weekend coming along? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment