Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Review: Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream



This is a trial size which came in a gift set. I've since picked up the full sized version



They don't test on animals and it's mostly made of natural ingredients




The full sized tin doesn't seem big at all 
But I'm the type of person who usually overloads on products and this bit goes a long way

I love the scent - it makes my finger tips smell like lemon tarts. Mmmm

It really moisturizes my cuticles if I use it everyday for several days straight - and despite using hand cream very frequently on a daily basis, I find that this cuticle cream does help 

This is great during winter's harsh weather too, when the skin around your hands can easily dry out and get painful skin cracks or hangnails

Plus, I'm not sure if I'm dreaming but it seems that it makes my nails grow a bit faster too


Do you use cuticle cream? 
Have you tried this product from Burt's Bees?

No comments:

Post a Comment