Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Rent the Runway Dress for Miami

Our Miami trip is less than three weeks away so I'm trying to decide what to wear over our two nights there. I'm thinking about having some fun and renting a dress from Rent the Runway--I always feel better in a "new" dress and I figure that way I won't have to pack much at all.

WHICH DRESS SHOULD I RENT?
I've got it narrowed down to four and I would love your thoughts about which dress to rent.

Rent the Runway Dress #1: Shoshanna Magic Carpet Ride Dress
Since it's Miami, I know I want a bright color and coral is definitely a fave this spring.

Rent the Runway Dress #2: Nicole Miller Steppin' Out Dress
I do love this body-con Nicole Miller dress, but I'm not sure that even three weeks from now I'll be far enough along in my Liquid Strength fitness challenge to be able to pull it off with confidence.
Rent the Runway Dress #3: Tibi Electric Shoulder Dress
The color of this one-shoulder dress is fab, as is the sequined detailing. I'm not sure I love the blousy waistline.



Rent the Runway Dress #4: Badgley Mischka Fifth Avenue Showstopper Dress
I love sequins possibly more than a Vegas showgirl (though not as much as Hope). My worry with this one is that I won't be tan enough to pull off the blush color.



So which one should it be? I would LOVE to hear your opinion--share in the comments below. I'll post pictures after our trip of me in the dress!

No comments:

Post a Comment