Friday, March 11, 2011

Accessories, Dresses, Makeup


Some of the things I got in the past month from...well, you know who ;)


Forever21 Floral Print Dress in "Blue Pink"
Shoes: Charlotte Russe Peep Toe Bootie with Side Zipper 


The dress above reminds me of Tommy Bahamas because of the print and bright colours
And the peep toe booties above are from Charlotte Russe - I la-la-love them ;)



Black dress with shoulder beads from Forever21 




I love the taupe colour of this Forever21 Perforated Knit Dress. It is a bit long (just above the knees), but it's nice for a more formal dinner


A couple of bandage dresses from a store on Yonge Street in downtown Toronto called Axiom



Frederick's of Hollywood "Intoxicating Ingenue Dress" 


It was my first time visiting a Frederick's of Hollywood store when I was in Buffalo NY last month.
Dale and I went to the Walden Galleria location, which was a slight disappointment. I was expecting the store to be bigger, or at least have a better selection compared to their vast online selection. 
But we did manage to find a couple of things including this nice black one shoulder ruffle dress ;) 

As for the patent peep toe slingbacks above, I'm surprised they're not sold out online at Charlotte Russe yet. They can match almost any outfit and they're super comfortable yet sexy. I have them in every colour now :) yay!




If you read my blog, you'll know there's a running joke between Dale & I with holes in my socks





There's some affordable jewelry that I really like at Forever21




Dale chose these two earrings out for me himself from Aldo - they're really nice :) 
The left pair is "gibler" in silver and the right is "gundlach" in white nubuck




I have swatches of all seven Icing nail polishes, which was picked up at Claire's. I will have it up in my next post shortly ;) 
The bottom pink ring is the faceted faux stone ring from Forever21, the middle ring is the vintaged filigree ring from Forever21 and the top cream coloured ring is the faceted bead ring in olive/gold from Forever21.
I love rhinestones so the jointed leaf earrings from Forever21 are a favourite! 





Left to right: China Glaze in "Innocence", Nina Ultra Pro in "Punki Pink", Orly in "Passion Fruit"
I picked out the far left polish, he picked out the other two bright colours (his favourites). I will try to get some swatches up in my next post




I agree with all the highly rated reviews of Rimmel Royal Gloss - the texture is smooth & not sticky 

I rarely get a chance to visit Wal-mart, but on my last visit I picked up a couple of Hard Candy Painted Lady lipsticks, a Hard Candy Plexi Gloss and their Lash Tinsel Glitter Mascara 
I have swatches of both lipsticks which I will also try to get up on my next post shortly




I did not pick out these Estee Lauder and Clinique makeup items myself - but for Estee Lauder, I love the luxe gold packaging and you can feel the quality from the amazing texture of their lip products





This is my second Hot Tools curling iron (the 1.5") - he got this for me when we were in Buffalo NY
I much prefer Hot Tools over Conair curling irons - for quality and the way it handles.
The price of Conair curling irons in Canada is pretty much the same as Hot Tools if you're getting it in the USA or through ebay ($30-$40)





The Tokidoki Sodashop perfetta cosmetic case from Sephora. The print is super cute! And I love how there is an inner slide slot inside the makeup bag. 




Ahhh you know me with Hello Kitty! :P
We were in Sephora and I loved both the HK compact mirrors - by why oh why was the rhinestone covered one not a compact (it's a one-sided mirror)? So I chose this Hello Kitty compact instead which is super super cute - love the outer mirror finish and there's a magnifying mirror as well as a regular one inside


I will have some swatches up in my next post

Doing anything exciting this weekend? ;)


1 comment:

  1. Hi! I would like to open beauty salon. Does anybody have an experience in this business? There are too many options in different salon equipment. Could anybody give me an advise? What store is more reliable to buy Hair trimmer for mens and Hair trimmer with vacuum. I'm choosing between Advance-Esthetic.Com and Spa&Equipment websites.

    ReplyDelete